Disclaimer and Legal Information
All elements of this website are Copyright © 2003 Henschke. All rights reserved.
The information on this site is provided on an 'as is' basis without warranty of any kind, express or implied, to the extent permitted by law, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Henschke will not be liable for any consequential, incidental or special damages resulting from the copying and use of the information.
The information on this site is regularly updated by Henschke, but Henschke does not guarantee the accuracy of the information.
We respect your privacy.
This statement sets out what we do when data about you comes to us.
When you visit our website, our website hosting provider automatically records certain data about you. Most other websites do too. The data is recorded in a log of accesses (the 'footprints')
This log includes the web address you request, the machine from which you make the request, the web browser and version you use, your operating system and a record of each page visited. Where parts of our website require password access and data as to the login name, the password entered and the number of login attempts will be recorded. In some instances it is possible from the gathered data to guess who you are (we can guess by analysing the data).
Limited Use of Data
We use this data for statistical purposes only. We analyse the data and use the information we glean from this analysis only to help us improve our website and to monitor or prevent security breaches. We will not pass the data on to any third parties. We will only disclose the content of our access logs if we are compelled to do so by a legal warrant.
If you provide us with your email address through our site, that address will only be used for the purposes we disclose to you when you give us your email address. We will not add your email address to a mailing list without your agreement. We will not pass on your email address to third parties. An email that we receive through our website may be archived or backed up on our server for our own records only. In addition to the content of email messages, we record (as is the standard practice) the date and time of message transmission, when the message was received and opened, the email addresses of the sender, recipients and mail programs. If you have provided your email address to us you can at any time choose to opt-out of the purpose for which you originally provided your email address by notifying us by email that you wish to opt-out.
Henschke desires that all complaints about privacy matters are dealt with in the following way. If you have a complaint about how your private information has been handled by Henschke (Complaint), the following will occur:
- The Complaint is free of charge to you;
- The Complaint must be in writing (ie, not in electronic form), marked and posted as follows:
- Henschke Website Privacy Complaint
- PO Box 100
- KEYNETON SA 5353
- Complaints must include your return postal address;
- Upon receiving a Complaint, Henschke will appoint an officer (Officer) to hear the Complaint;
- The Officer will have or will be given sufficient power to deal with the Complaint;
- The Officer will determine a resolution of the Complaint within ten (10) business days of receiving the Complaint;
- The Officer will communicate his/her decision by post to you;
- The Officer will give general reasons for the decision; and
- The Officer will provide, with the notice of his/her decision, information on further action you can take if you are dissatisfied with the decision.
If you have noticed our site contains any potential breach of common privacy principles, or if you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com